Saturday, May 19, 2012

Guest post:



by Deckard Cain of the Diablo games.

May 10th, 2012:

Dear Diary,
Why doesn't anyone else love The Cure as much as I do?  Their lyrics make me cry every time.  And they make me a better man.

May 15th, 2012:

Dear Diary,
Why does my niece Leah always get me ties for my birthday?  Enough with the ties!  How many ties does she think I wear?  Does she just think old people need lots of ties?  I don't even wear ties, I would much more prefer a really cool walking stick or cloak.

May 20th, 2012:

Dear Diary,
I was watching It's a Wonderful Life last night.  The scene at the bank always makes me cry!  Also:  I think I can do a really good Jimmy Stewart impression.

---------------

PS these are only funny if you read them outloud in a creaky old man voice.

0 comments: