Friday, July 24, 2009

So today I saw the saddest thing in the world: a man riding a tandem bike by himself.

Actually, it wasn't sad, it was awesome. I just wanted to give you a chuckle at his expense before I reveal the best part of this story: I saw him with his little daughter on the bike earlier, heading towards the woods. When I saw him the second time, he was going the opposite direction, with just her sad little helmet hanging off the second handlebars.

Yay, murder! Anyway, I was in a park in Champaign killing time while 007 was being neutered at a vet's office down there. Yep, little girls being murdered, cute rabbits' testicles being chopped off, can this post get any more disturbing? Yes, because I'm about to tell you about my poop. I took 4 dumps the 4 hours I was down there. One in a porta potty, one in meijer, and two in walmart. Why a second time at Walmart? Surprisingly, their toilets were the least gross by a good margin. I have to say, however, that during my second shit there, there were some kids shouting about fish or something to their grandma for a whole long time, and I remember thinking, "007 is probably having a better time than I am in Champaign."

And yay, tomorrow I get to drive 2 & 1/2 hours to attend this BS toastmasters officer training thing, and then drive 2 & 1/2 hours back. I'm kind of mad.... I thought we needed it for this award that is a big deal or something, but I was reading the fine print on it today and it said only 4 officers need to be trained for the thing, and we've already got that many who went to the one I forgot to go to. I think it's fucked up to have to do it if there's no real reason. I mean, I don't even have to learn anything, all I do is set up the room for every meeting (which the previous person in that position already showed me how) But I've been promising up and down to go for a long time now, I stupidly accidently missed the one that was located in town, and I don't want to be a prick about it. I dunno, given how many digestive problems I had today, the choice might be taken out of my hands anyway.

0 comments: