Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My brain is completely fucking fried. I don't know if I've been playing too much Sims 3 or what it is but in the last few weeks I've fucked up so many times. Mostly just missing/being late for things. For instance:

--I missed a toastmaster meeting that I had literally been harassed via email about every day for a month, with intermittent reminders before that

--Late for a mentoring meeting

--COMPLETELY forgot about the 'Phew's birthday. It's even the nephew who I have his birthday pretty much memorized. Didn't buy him anything, didn't show up to his party, nothing.

--today I missed the pre-neuter checkup my rabbit needs. So the neutering appt. which was sposed to be tomorrow is now going to be the checkup, and the neutering time is now unknown. Again, this was fairly important, the sooner he gets his nads gone the sooner I can play with him again and not fear being sprayed, and the sooner I can completely potty train him so I don't have poop in my kitchen anymore/I can actually let him out into the rest of my house.

0 comments: