Friday, July 31, 2009

Man, I forgot to mention the best parts about the party!

1) Julie's mom called. She looked at it, and said "its my mom." I thought that she was just going to hit ignore or something (she had on a previous call she got that night) so I yelled (in my best Eugene Mirman imitation) "Tell her to go to hell and hang up on her." So Julie did answer it, and her mom heard me say "hang up on her." Julie managed to pretend it was non-related. I felt bad, but it was hilarious. We were all dying trying not to laugh while Julie was on the call.

2) We were talking about how rabbit poop looks like bee bees (I have no idea how one spells bee bees) so we were talking about marketing it to anyone who wants low impact ammunition, and we were trying to add high highfalutin words to the description like "artisan," "organic," "hand crafted," etc. so I thesaurused "artisan" and for whatever reason, one of the adjectives that came up was proletarian, which we found hilarious. So we started talking about how rabbit poop was going to be the ammunition of the Marxist revolution and how we were going to take down the bourgeoisie wit it. Sort of a "you had to be there" thing but it was pretty hilarious.

3) We decided Laurie and I should be on an infomercial selling the rabbit poop ammunition and all-kosher Bacon Salt. I'd be the really dumb one asking questions, and she'd be the one who demonstrated how the product works.

0 comments: