Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Today: pretty good. I did have to go into work for an hour (meeting) on my day off, but it wasn't bad and they let me take an hour off some other time.

I am happy to announce the completion of project I've been working on (no picture, it's a gift I don't want to ruin the surprise).

I am happy to say I took the plunge and decided on a bunny. It sounds like the place I was looking at is great, they take time to acclimate the bunnies to human, so they're calm and used to humans when you get them. Plus, I'm getting a dutch breed. They are so totally the winner in terms of personality as far as I can tell from what I read. Mellow but friendly are their three middle names. The only thing they lose on is lifespan... but I'd rather have a short lived awesome bunny than a dastardly methusalah. So I'm going to have some potty training and house proofing but I can live with that.

Anyway, the one on the left is mine! I won't get him until May because he needs to stay with his mommy until then.



Today I also hung out with my dad, who bought me an outfit for Easter, and I gave him cookies I had made for him.

Yesterday, had my bridesmaid's dress fitting. Not much to say about that other than that it's at least done.

I'm pretty sure I did something Monday, but can't remember it whatsoever.

Over the weekend I hung out with Josh and we did some awesome carcassoning.



0 comments: