Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I had a crazy dream last night that I ruined Julie's life. I told her about it and she found it hilarious as I did (once I calmed down and realized it was a dream). She said she'd thought she was the only one having crazy wedding dreams.

Anyway, my dream was that for whatever reason, Julie's whole extended family had a pre-wedding retreat of some kind, for like family and the bridesmaids and Lothar. The whole time, Julie's mom was acting crazy controlling. I mean, her mom is kind of controlling in real life but in the dream she was seriously acting like Julie was too stupid to do anything by herself. She wouldn't even let Julie go outside without supervision.

Well, Julie's mom was really, really making me mad. So I just started to be a huge dick to her. No matter what she said, even when she was being nice or reasonable I argued with her, and cursed at her a bunch. I think I actually had to pee while I was having the dream, because I kept having to go. And in the dream, her mom would not let anyone be alone in the bathroom and it was driving me nuts, so finally I whizzed on the lawn. One of Julie's cousins caught me doing it. In the dream, her cousin was Denis Leary. And not like how you have a dream and a celebrity fills in for the person, he was actually Denis Leary and acted how Denis Leary would react upon finding out you peed on his aunt's lawn. Her other famous cousin: Tracy Morgan. He acted, as you would expect, extremely stupid the entire time.

Anyway, Julie's mom finally gets so angry that she says if I am the type of friend Julie picks out, she can't pick anyone out so she calls off the wedding and locks Julie up somewhere. I come in and Lothar and a few other people are bawling their eyes out and am like, "Why?" and they explain it to me. I feel so bad that I wake up. For a second I'm really upset, then I remember it's a dream, and then it's hilarious.

0 comments: