Friday, April 10, 2009

So I feel like a dick complaining about a blind guy, but here I am, complaining about a blind guy, so I guess I'm a dick. Anyway the blind dude who occasionally used to get a ride home from me comes up to me, and I know he's going to ask for a ride. I get ready to tell him I'm busy tonight. And then he says that the friend he usually has drive him home is going to be off doing something for three months and basically wants me to do it. Even though I think he's a douchebag for other reasons, he did at least ask in a nice way. So I told him it is kind of out of the way for me (i.e. it adds an hour to my journey home cause I gotta wait 15 minutes cause we don't get off at the same time, and then he lives the exact opposite side of town both work and I are located) and maybe I'd do it sometimes but I don't want to do it regularly because I am sometimes busy after work. I wish I had the balls to just say, "No, never again, I used to do it once in awhile because I thought you were nice, but now I know you're a dick." Whatever.

In happier news, I am trying to decide what my bunny's name should be. Technically, he already has a name, "Squiggy," that the people who are selling him to me gave him, but if I buy a baby bunny I feel like I can rename him. Here are some names I can't decide between, but I think they're awesome.

--Spinkl (it's actually from a vanity plate I saw once. I just like saying it!)
--Pony (obvious reasons there)
--Gipper (he's a dutch bunny, dutch=reagan=the gipper)
--007 (dutch bunnies kind of look like they're wearing tuxedos)

I had even more but forgot some. I'll add them if I remember.

Also, if I had two rabbits, I'd get one white one named "ice" and a black one named "hammer." Because I'm like that.

2 comments:

thevitaminkid said...

I like the last two. Though you could just call him Dutch. Like the Gipper. :)

Bunmeister?

"The Bunny Formerly Known As Squiggy" Make up a weird symbol thing to represent it, too.

Phoex said...

haha thanks for the suggestions