Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Today was pretty good. Julie called me out of the blue, and we talked for awhile then hung at noodles. She's always fun, and noodles are always good. We also happily conferred about our upcoming trip to Medieval Times soon. It is super-exciting! I have to say, I'm excited just in general that Julie's moving back to town. Aside from the aforementioned trip, we also have hazy future movie plans, based mostly on a) both of us like children's movies and no one else ever wants to watch them b) I want her to hear the creepy "wehrenberg" whispers at the Galaxy theatre.

Yesterday was the poops. I woke up to a good portion of my living room soaked. I left the window open over night, which I guess was a stupid move. My dad (who I borrowed a wet vac from) kept saying things like, "couldn't you tell it was going to rain?" "Didn't you know Ike was coming?" I kept saying things like, "I've watched my open window before when it's been raining hard, even when it's been windy and not a drop has come in. This stuff had to have come in almost horizontal to have gotten in." I was lucky, my TV was just out of water range, and my computer chair shielded my computer. We'll see how my little CD player is doing... it was drenched, so probably not well.

The day before that (or the day before that I get my days confused) I managed to stupidly injure myself on christmas lights.

0 comments: