Wednesday, September 24, 2008

bleh

Today was shitty.

1) I actually accidently ended up in the middle of a funeral procession today. I was in the lane next to them and the lanes merged. I panicked and ended up in the middle of it, much to the anger of the participants. I felt their burning hatred on me for most of the tortoise-speed crawl down Washington Avenue. Awesome. They also honked at me every time I tried to obey traffic laws.

2) actual shit, painful poops galore too. The blood in my stool seems to be more often and more each time, which means I should probably get to a doctor.

3) Dinner with my sister's family. JESUS CHRIST, can we NOT keep going to the same GODDAMN restaurant that doesn't have chocolate milk, or bring our own? The Phew had a meltdown last time and was barely better today. And of course both phews were sick, and the little one wouldn't stop crying. Why the hell do we never just get fucking carryout, they hate restaurants and won't behave in them.

4) I hate insurance education but don't want to fail.

0 comments: