Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So everyone at work seems sick. I'm trying to choke down as much vitamin C as humanly possible to see if it helps. I fucking hate Airborne, btw, that shit is gross. I have my doubts, too. I mean, I would not be advertizing the fact that it's made by a school teacher. If this guy was a kindergarten teacher about all he/she needs to know is letters, colors, and shapes. Now if it's "made by a scientist at *prestigious place* FOR school teachers, or tested on school teachers, here are some peer-reviewed articles we wrote about it in major medical journals that explain our results" I'd get it. Still I guess their marketing worked somehow cause I got some. Or rather Kroger generic version of it. It's still way too expensive. But I hate being sick and I really will get in trouble if I have like one more absence.

I don't think I gave myself enough time for the insurance education. I started late, on the grounds that it would be boring to re-read it all again closer to time for the test but I didn't realize how much shit they packed into this book. I could definitely read it in a month, but I don't know how much I'd retain. So I'm trying to take notes or whatever, I hate re-reading notes but actually writing them seems to make the info stick better. We'll see. I'm probably freaking out over nothing, this particular test is multiple choice. Still I'll be using at least two or three hours per day on this unforgiving piece of shit for the next month. and it kind of pisses me off.

I have an interview on Thurs. I don't think I'll get it, it's in a competative area. To give you a picture: a couple months ago I interviewed for the job level below this job and didn't get it. I have a less competative one sometime like mid October. Get me the fuck out of this place.

I guess that's all I have for now.

0 comments: