Tuesday, January 15, 2008

guh

So I think I'm actually going to Ikea. I think Walmart actually might have a cheaper, definitely more easier to obtain, selection, but walmart IS sort of evil, I DO sort of want to visit Ikea, and I would also get to see the futon in person before deciding on it. I'm not sure.

In other news: my tire business (I can't remember if I went into it before) is still not resolved. From the beginning: I went to Peoria to see the Roni on Weds, and when I got there my tire was sort of flat so we got air at a gas station. Then when I went home on Fri, I got to Bizzle Nizzle alright, but my tire was flat when I went to go to work. I called AAA, they took care of it, I now have the spare on there.

So Saturday, my dad and I take the flat tire to walmart where he got the tires. They actually said they could not fix it, only help pay for the cost of a new one, because there were a couple of punctures on the side. He said they were small, hence the air escaping so slow, but hard to get on accident, since they are on the sides of the tire. His opinion is that some fucker slashed my tires, which makes me not happy.

This is esp. since my car had to have been at home or work when this happened, cause I had been feeling pretty crappy and not going anywhere the couple of days before that. And I find it hard to believe it happened at work, I park in this garage with people coming and going constantly and security cameras all over the place. So someone at my place slashed my tires. Which means they could do it again. Which, makes me pissed since I live in a nice neighborhood now.

Then on top of that, my dad came in today to help me put the new tire on, and my tire iron was missing. I have never done anything with it. So.... it was frustrating trying to find it. Also, it makes me a little more worried and suspicious, because occaisionally I'll leave my car unlocked down there (i really don't leave anything in my car that's worth stealing and it is a good neighborhood) and it makes me think that maybe the same person who slashed my tires also stole my tire iron. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but it sucks just the same. Now I have to go to my parent's side of town tomorrow and look at a new tire iron with my dad. Hopefully this whole thing will finally be resolved after that.

0 comments: