Sunday, December 09, 2007

Mammal, mammal, their names are called, they raise a paw

Today I:

--busted the latch on the little gas door on my car

--realized I owe 70 bucks to a doctor from when I freaked out for no reason and decided I had lice this summer. I owe him 70 bucks for looking at my hair for two seconds and saying, "you actually don't have lice."

--had a customer hang up on me in the middle of a claim. When I called him back (which we are required to do during claims, because generally we are disconnected by accident, not by design) I was told, "Oh, I am just going to wait until I can file my claim with someone who knows what they are doing" and was hung up on again. Which, btw, this wasn't even a situation where I was screwing up or couldn't find his info, he just apparently hated answering all my questions, which makes me wonder how he expects to file a claim without answering questions.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME

0 comments: