Monday, December 10, 2007

fun

So today I thought was going to be pretty good, we had a team meeing scheduled. Unlike the rest of the world, where I work everyone loves meetings, because it gets us off the phone. Moreover, we were actually going to get to go out and have it at a restaurant and do a little gift exchange thing. But due to the problems in Oklahoma, they cancelled all non essential activities. But then they actually messed up and didn't need to, because there were tons of people. They were even dismissing people early. So that was sort of annoying.

But then I got into candygrams. Basically we don't have to pay or anything, we put someone's name on them and then someone somewhere is going to attach candy to them and give them to the person. I decided to do it for everyone on my team, even though I don't know anyone, because I was bored, and I actually had a lot of fun. I was going to try and not be weird about it, but that was boring so I put fun messages on them even though they are strange. My favorites are:

"I was going to write you a christmas poem but the only thing that rhymes with Christmas is isthmus, and land bridges just don't get me into the holiday spirit."

"Pointsetta is poisonous! Don't give it to your dog or small child if you have one. Learn from my mistakes."

"Even if you don't like candy you should eat this candy because it is a shame to waste candy."

"I like ponies."

"Reindeer are awesome."

"Here is a picture of a candy cane. And I'm giving you candy. Ironic, eh?" I knew it wasn't really irony but I couldn't remember the proper word.

I still have team members left so I will probably do this with my down time tomorrow.

In other news I am a lazy ass bastard and still have not done anything on that list from a few days ago OR cleaned up my place/did laundry like I have been meaning to.

0 comments: