Saturday, December 08, 2007

Things I need to do:

1) see about the wart on my foot I've had FOR HALF A YEAR NOW

2) go to the DMV

3) call up my health insurance company and tell them to pay for the fuckin' flu shot instead of dicking me over

4) call up U of I already for christ's sake. I feel like I am chickening out like a total chicken.

5) call up my butt dr. cause I am pooping blood again intermittently (but I have not FELT sicker lately, so I find it confusing)

6) buy christmas presents for my sister and her husband.

7) get up the energy to research digital cameras cause I was thinking about asking for one for christmas but then it turns out the brand I was interested in sucks

8) pay Creative 25 dollars so they don't ruin my credit or something

10) mailing things

11) cleaning my place

12) banging your mother (again).

0 comments: