Sunday, October 21, 2007

a naughty little fish with a penchant for swimming up a man's urethra

Well a lot's happened since my last post.

First off: my mom: doing AWESOME. They let her home yesterday, and I hung out with them. She's had chemo and it aparently really agrees with her. She's not felt sicker in any way since having it, only better. She says she is already breathing better than when she was admitted to the hospital. Now, one reason she was probably feeling extra shitty while she was still down in the cardiac ward (when she was orig. admitted they thought it might be something with her heart) was that the incompetant sons a bitches were giving her aspirin every day, which she is allergic to. And which they KNOW she's allergic to, seeing as how she was wearing a bright orange ALLERGY bracelet for that specific medication. So in summary: mom doing better, out of the hospital, me happy.

Second: visit from my manaroni! BTW, I call him that in reference to both rice/pasta roni and the Vanilla Ice song, Having a Roni. Yes, I am now dating someone who has a vast knowledge of Vanilla Ice. Laugh if you must, but I think if you met him you'd be laughing with us as well as at us cause he's freaking hilarious. We had a 4 hour conversation about Pauly Shore busting a nut last night and I think I broke something from laughing so hard. I made him watch Venture Bros, and he is now a fan (but who wouldn't be? They're awesome!) and he brought Sarah Silverman "Jesus is Magic," and I realized how mean Martin Luther King Jr. is, all farting in the car with the windows closed and forcing his family to smell it.

Third: Halloween par-tay at YM's. I was wolverine! Which basically entailed putting the X men logo on my belt and taping chopsticks to my hand. It was well recieved, and there are a variety of goofy dances that chopsticks on the hand aid with. Who doesn't love seeing Wolverine raise the roof? I also enjoyed running around going "I got a knife!" and licking my claws. I also kept making Herd (dressed as Joker) do his insane Joker laugh, and then say "wipeout."

0 comments: