Sunday, October 14, 2007

cupid don't draw back your bow

By Nevada, I mean Arizona, of course.

Who says I'm not a good friend?

Speaking of which, does anyone have any good, EASY, books they can reccomend for reading on the plane? The easy is because it's quite hard to read a book when you are nauseated and have a splitting headache. Like I usually am on a plane.

In other news: I think I definitely have a cold, I've started the coughing in earnest now. Which, I actually like. For me, I usually have a sore throat for a couple days (which I did), then I have blinding sinus pain for a couple of days, then I cough a couple days. So skipping the sinus bit (hopefully, they do hurt a little today) is like a gift. Also, my throat is a little better, which means I can work, which is good, because I spent way too much money on cold medicine last night.

PS: Last night a moth flew into my EYE. True story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda sad you dropped the snail.

Phoex said...

1) awesome name

2) I'm thinking of going back