Thursday, September 13, 2007

la la la la la la la la la la la la

I had a crazy dream last night. I was in the mall or something, and somehow calls from where I work had gotten transferred to my own phone. And I actually weirdly liked it, because I could tell people what I wanted to. There were a couple of "fuck off's" some "no's" (as in, "can you help me?" "no.") and the best one was some lady who told me she mutilated herself and should she go to the emergency room and I was like, 'GODDAMNIT, YOU MORON. OF COURSE YOU SHOULD. THOUGH ACTUALLY YOU SHOULDN'T BECAUSE IF YOU SURVIVE THIS YOU'RE STILL AROUND TO POLLUTE OUR GENETIC POOL WITH YOUR STUPIDITY."

Then randomly I was at Borders, and the Be Good Tanyas were having a concert there for some reason. I saw Mouse for the first time in over a year, and he had had two children in this time.

In other news, I am a fucking genius at finding music. There was this song in my head, that went "la la la la la." With the power of my mind ALONE I eventually found it, a Blur song I've maybe listened to 5 times before this, over a year ago, and never knew the name of.

2 comments:

the becca said...

was it the "wooooooo-hoo" song?

Phoex said...

No... I couldn't be 100% sure cause none of my blur is tagged, but I think the title's 21st century boy or something. Err.. an;yway not the woo hoo.