Friday, August 31, 2007

uh oh

(1:55:16 PM) Me: oh did I tell you that I'm afraid that the neighbor likes the one emo song I put on the disc I made for her best?
(1:55:35 PM) Ryanthor Murdoch: haha nope what song?
(1:56:39 PM) Me: I Believe You But My Tommy Gun Don't by Brand New. And it's kind of different from what I played for you... I played you stuff from their really angry/sad newest cd. This is more...... I dunno still whiney, but peppy at least. But anyway I put it on because it has a catchy bass line and when she was originally telling me about liking my music that filters down, she was saying that the bass was good
(1:57:04 PM) Me: so anyway today she was talking about some song that had good bass, had a weird name she couldn't remember, and that the lyrics weren't that good though
(1:57:19 PM) Me: which.... pretty much has to be that song or one of the RHCP ones

0 comments: