Wednesday, July 18, 2007

XP, you so silly.

Does it bug anyone else how cartoonish windows XP is? Like, at home it doesn't bother me because I set the settings to "old skool" or whatever. But I'm at my parents house right now, and they have the regular settings. And at work it's the same way. And I'm like, "Who would want this?" True story.

So I was in a really bad mood, sort of the carryover from yesterday. Also sort of because (I didn't tell everyone this) but I got addicted to over the counter sleeping pills again for a couple of months, and I'm trying to get off them again, so I am not really well rested. And I am pretty much a jerk/crybaby when I am sans sleep (though that shit yesterday was legit, I would've been upset even when not in angry/sad no sleep mode). But then I got my bank statement for the first time in like six months, at least three. And I am totally less poor than I thought. Which perked me up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I concur with your Windows XP opinion. My initial thought when I first saw XP was that it was "Windows for Babies", with all the bright colors, rounded edges, and plastic sheen that a toddler's toy would have.