Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hate world. Revenge Soon. Take Out Everyone.

Today bleeeeew. There was just something in the air today, everyone on the phone was an angry douchebag.

Seriously, there was this one woman who if I ever find her in real life, I WILL stab her. I say that about a lot of people, but I really mean it now. Basically she called me up to bitch about her agent's office. Every time I tried to interject so I could HELP HER WITH HER PROBLEM she kept telling me to shut up so she could "finish what she was saying," which basically consisted of repeating the thing she had already told me 15 times 15 MORE times. This was frequently peppered with, and man I wish I could remember how she actually phrased it, because it was the most offensive damn thing I've ever heard at that job, her stopping to say that listening to people be bastards to me is basically my job, and if I didn't like it I shouldn't have this job. I am not even kidding, she owned up to being a complete black hole of a human being, and then put the fault for this ALL ON ME for having the job that I have.

Really? Anyone with a certain type of a job just automatically deserves abuse? I should just walk out the door and fucking kick a policeman in the face and say, "You're a policeman, you should expect a certain amount of violence in your job." And you know what, even that wouldn't be as bad. Because a policeman usually decides he wants to be a policeman. I didn't watch that fucking anti-drug ad growing up and say, "I want to work in a call center when I grow up." No, this was the option I had. The only other option I really had was staying part time at Borders and not making ends meet. What the fuck? That makes me so mad. What if I was a single mother with like 7 children I had to feed and this was the only job I could get? That bitch would probably be like, "Well serves you right for having sex, you should know you would have 7 children and then your husband would die."

And that was topped off by going to Herd's place, because last night when I was hanging out with him and YM, I had this conver with him as I was about to leave.

Me: Okay, I'm leaving now.
Herd: You're coming over tomorrow right?
Me: Sure. I work 4-10, though.
Herd: Oh.
Me: Well I don't have to come or anything.
Herd: No, you should still come.
Me: Okay.

Flash forward to tonight: driving over there, and no one answering the door, and not even being able to call Herd up to yell at him because his phone's busted.

Ryan: though, that's about the the most emo thing you could say to me
Ryan: "if you want to know why I'm bitchy, I blogged about it"
Me: fuck I deserve to be emo
Ryan: haha yeah after a day like this I can understand
Me: I have a shitty job where I talk to shitty people all day and then got stood up by my friend
Me: The person who invented emo probably worked in a call center
Me: and someone said to him/her "you deserve to be treated like shit because you couldn't get a better job"
Ryan: they would reply "You're right, I do"

0 comments: