Friday, July 20, 2007

hurts so good I got a sore-gasm

Okay, I think I'm falling apart, allergically.

1st off: the headset at work. It makes my ears itch like crazy. And any other unfortunate parts of my head it touches. For awhile I had these weirdass scabs all over my one ear. Those have mercifully gone away, but now I kind of have these mini pimple alergic things all around my ears from where they've touched.

2nd: my stupid armpits. What the hell, man. I talk to a ton of people who have all sorts of crazy allergies for this or that. But I don't know anyone who's had the sort of trouble I'm always having with deoderant. All deoderants (thus far) have made me itch to a greater or lesser extent. The ones that seem better will all the sudden change their formula on me and then I'm left trying to pick out a new one. Anyway this last time I got Sure because one variety of it was labeled "original solid" and one variety was "soft solid," or clear solid or something. I got the orig. solid, because I vaguely remember all this itching business coinciding with the deoderants all trying to be more clear. But this stuff makes my armpits worse off than ever. But I'm telling you, none of the shit that says "sensitive" on it ever works either. So anyway, today I got two deoderants (I hate wasting all this deoderant but I really cannot use the Sure and don't really have to make an emergency trip to Meijer again right away) that said "natural" on them. I think one or both of them might be the clear-clear stuff which never gave me a whole lot of troubles other than the fact that it doesn't work that well at actually keeping you from sweating.

True story.

1 comments:

thevitaminkid said...

The Americans with Disabilities Act entitles you to a hypoallergenic headset. Either you get one, or get a lawyer and sue their butts off.