Friday, July 13, 2007

a filthy scarecrow waves his broomstick arms and does a parody of each unconcious thing you do

Today at work I actually enjoyed. I ended up sitting with GM (George Michael), SP (formerly douchebag kid, now I'm labeling him by his love of Smashing Pumpkins), and Sidekick (SP's sidekick) and it was a lot of fun.

We've started arguing amongst ourselves about who can try and offer the most people unwanted lines of insurance. And really, it is very reminiscent of when Opt and I tried to sell the most bears/bunnies at Borders. Well, back when it was fun, before I gave up. So it's actually a lot of fun. Also, they all crack me up.

Also, GM got a caller who actually literally broke open his nutsack in a motorcycle accident and called us instead of going to the emergency room. I had to laugh.

1 comments:

thevitaminkid said...

Hey, at least he had his priorities straight. First, find out if you're insured. ;-)