Thursday, July 12, 2007

the disease is inside of you

Item one: I glanced at the thing at the top of my blog (which is on top of all blogger blogs) that says "flag blog." And for a second, I thought it said "fag blog" and was like, "What??" Then when I realized my mistake, I had a good laugh because using the word "fag" on your blog is probably a good way to get someone else to click the very button I misread.

Okay, funnier to me.

Item two: I should resolve to never eat again. I don't think it was the cheese after all, because I've been feeling kind of horrible today and didn't really have any yesterday or today so far.

Item three: the new TMBG is delish.

Item the fourth: Achewood is awesome in general, but god, I love font humor. I already showed it to my font-loving friend, but now I thought I would share this with a wider audience (the two other people that read this).

0 comments: