Thursday, May 10, 2007

damn it feels good to be a gangsta

Man, I realized. I really do feel better if I am working on a project, however small or weird or stupid. In fact, if those three adjectives apply, I'm probably even more enthusiastic.

Anyway, my latest project was inspired by this conver I had with YM:

Me: I had that buduhbuduhba song in my head the other day
YM: I dislike that song. Haha
Me: my parents bought some pop
Me: and there was a sweepstake on the back of the box where you could meet that band
Me: I thought of signing up under your name :P
YM: haha
YM: That would be so hilarious.
YM: It wouldn't be fun unless you went with though.
Me: oh of course I would
Me: I would insist on being a douche
Me: and doing my impression of the band to their face
Me: over and over
Me: I'd be like, you know that song you do? "buuuuduhbuhduhbuh!"
YM: haha
YM: That would be the best.
Me: haha I should call up my parents and tell them to save the box
Me: it's not too late!
YM: hahaha
YM: You're great Phoe.

Then I decided I HAD to make it happen, and IMed and emailed and myspaced and facebooked everyone possible, trying to make them sign up and then let us go in their place if they won.

I really weirdly do become obsessive about things. And now I really really really have my heart set on this. It'll be such a bummer if YM & I can't annoy Gym Class Heroes.

0 comments: