Wednesday, May 09, 2007

So.... apparently I am still working Saturday? I guess I read the schedule wrong. But I'm still not working today (obviously) or next week. I went back there to return a book I'd checked out and both Kevin and Tami were like, "uh did you know you actually work on Saturday?"

I said I would, because I don't want to be one of those lame people who doesn't show up for their last shift and shivs the other people who have to pick up the slack. But I feel really lame, because I already had my tearful goodbyes and all of that. And then it's going to be like, "hey guys, that was wrong, THIS is my last day!"

I still can't tell whether or not Tami was trying to screw me or be helpful, but I guess I don't have to care anymore.

In other news, Ryan has a suggestion on how I should spend my REAL last day:

Ryan: haha that's really lame
Ryan: seriously, just don't go in
Ryan: screw them
Me: I already said I wouuuld
Ryan: laaaame
Ryan: just go in and masturbate in the bathroom all shift
Ryan: or hell, it's your last day, do it in the kids section

0 comments: