Sunday, January 28, 2007

beep boop

So I think maybe Nebrasky was sensitive about all the crap I have been giving him about his haircut. Last night he licked his hand and touched my foot, full well knowing I dislike touching people, much less sharing fluids with them.

Now the thing is, I play up the hating touching people for laughs. Actually, I just hate it when strangers touch me or someone touches me in a weird spot or by surprise, and I won't go out of my way to touch others unless there is an obvious reason to. And actually saliva doesn't freak me out too much, the 'phew has sort of desensitized me to it by always wanting to try eating what everyone else has, and then gets various residues from what he's been eating on what you're eating. That's actually pretty gross but I go along with it because he's my little nephew. And all the time if I know someone very well and they have something I wonder if it's good, I'll ask to try it (I like to think I'm less gross about it than the 'phew though).

But I certainly didn't like it when he did that, or want him to think that it was just okay to do that to me whenever, so I pretended to freak out, and I went to the sink to wash my foot off. Whereupon he proceeds to hump my back while I have one foot stuck in my sink and can't get away.

Now that was actually pretty hilarious and I didn't mind that much (it's the most man-action I've seen for some time, let me tell you), but I was like, "noooo!" just so he could get whatever reaction he was trying to get out of this whole thing.

"Now we're even," he says.

"Even for what?"

"All those jokes about my hair."

So I guess I will try to not be pissing off Nebrasky in the future, he will apparently avenge himself if he thinks he's being wronged, even if you don't know you're wronging him at the time.

I don't know if he was extra drunk or in a weird mood or what though, because he was apparently getting uncomfortably handsy with YM too last night.

But yeah, not many people came to my "party" last night, not that I'm upset, it's pretty last minute. But there were two of YM's friends I met, who seem pretty nice, and Rob as well as YM and Nebrasky. All in all a good time was had.

Oh here's something weird, though. My creepy across the hall neighbor came and asked us to keep it down. Okay, that's not the weird bit. I mean, I'm not quite sure why he picks now after months of me playing my music pretty loudly (I would really cease this if people complained, I know what it's like to live next to an asshole who won't stop the music). But I figure that's alright and say I'll do it. And he's like, "I have to go to church early tomorrow." Okay, I don't really care, but somewhat on topic. I try to tell him I'll keep it down and say goodbye. Then he starts telling me how he's out of work and our landlord is being really good to him. What? I tell him that's too bad, and I can tell he's about to start in again and I'm like, "I'llkeepthemusicdowngoodbye." and basically close the door in his face. I really thought I'd gotten rid of him with the whole mail thing, but it seems like he's trying to buddy up to me again lately.

Anyway, after having hung out with YM I feel like I have finally made inroads among the cafe people. The best of the cafe people (and I'm not just saying that because she reads this ting), even. And maybe even among YM's friends. And I have actually renewed my lost hope in the man clique taking me in. Popularity, here I come!

Today was pretty good, my parents bought me stuff at sams, bought me lunch and dinner, and then I went over to Thug's and watched me some Chappelle's Show. I'd forgotten how damn hilarious it was.... but now I remember!

0 comments: