Friday, January 26, 2007

the morning papers made the most out of nothing at all

Good day. Finally have my bookshelf built! And seriously, my dad and I are great at building things together. We are three times as strong together as each one of us would be by him/herself. And not near as angry as the Mom & I combo.

Then we saw Pan's Labyrinth. We'd actually wanted to see Children of Man, but there was something wrong with the theater or something. I have to say, Pan's Labyrinth is everything a grown-up fantasy movie should be. Which... is nice, there's really very few. The only other half-decent fantasy movies in recent years for grown ups I can even come up with off the top of my head that have come out in a long time are LOTR. And I felt even the II and IIIrd were kind of phoning it in. So as long as you don't mind subtitles, you're golden.

And then dinner at Los Potrillos with him & Mom. Deeeeeeeelectable.

0 comments: