Thursday, December 07, 2006

throw your glasses at the wall

Today was really good. I was still basking in the (I'm just going to spell it the english way) Genghis Khan afterglow most of the time. It's amazing how much better life seems when you are on weird foreign music prozak. I kind of crashed near the end of my shift, though.

Then I hung out with the neighbors again a little bit, which was awesome. I enjoy them. We enjoyed a little more ghengis khan, but it (and this is perhaps for the best) did not reach the craziness levels of last time.

Another amusing Ghengis Khan fact: we read on a message board somewhere that it is so, so happy that it "kills emo music." So who knows... Ghengis Khan might have actually fixed me, you guys! I might just put in Saves the Day and be like, "Crap, I hate this garbage, I only want more Genghis Khan!"

Which, by the way, the neighbors came into the store today and ordered their CD, and promise to let me rip it. So I could have a WHOLE ALBUM of crazy german people obsessed with Ghengis Khan, Moscow, Samurai, fake laughter, and the son of Ghenghis Khan (who wants to be a drummer like Ringo Starr).

0 comments: