Friday, October 06, 2006

you better run you better take cover

Party notes:

1) I opened up my big mouth and accidently said something racist I shouldn't've
2) Most of the money I spent on alcohol: wasted
3) I really shouldn't have put "The Ocean Breathes Salty" on my playlist a week ago. Or else I should've realized I'd put it in and take it out. I couldn't really stop it once it started playing without getting some questions, especially since someone commented, "Modest Mouse! Awesome!" when it started playing.
4) Jersey is a bastard. I'm never letting him get away with flaking on me again. I was pissed enough to text him, "fuck you, you motherfucking douche don't ever fucking fuck with me again. By the way, your mom is a filthy whore who fucks retarded midgets with syphilis."

on the other hand:

1) It is still funny to introduce my guy downstairs neighbor as "the guy with all the knives."
2) People must like me aside from my alcohol.

1 comments:

Phoex said...

you ARE awesome