Sunday, October 15, 2006

Eris Arron Pressey you fuck mother! In ass!

Okay the sink leak has gotten exponentially bad. So that's not good. I'm going to talk to my landlord when he's here tomorrow for the preliminary thing before the inspection. I'm also suspecting the smell might be related, as there's a whole bunch of mold under there because of all the water.

In other news we got a new supervisor today. Part of me wants to stab him because he is only 21. But he's worked for the store (in another location) longer than I have so he probably does deserve it. Anyway his nickname on here is going to be "Thug," as we were talking chain wallets (he has one, though I doubt his has cool flames like mine) and he said the reason he got his is because he is a thug. Then Getz, who was also there, was all sad because she couldn't be a thug because she did not have a chain wallet. But Thug was like, "You don't need a chain wallet. I mean, you can take the thug out of the ghetto, but..." And it was hilarious because he is a skinny white boy who managed to say it totally deadpan.

Also I appreciate anyone who, on the first day of knowing someone, will just go ahead and hold up a Sufjan Stevens cd and a Justin Timberlake cd and say, "I don't really know these guys, but something tells me they are really great at cuddling."

That amusingness + Kevin being extra hilarious today (among other things, he had put this CD that was "classical music for... whatever" on hold under my name, and the woman on the cover had this crazy pose) was actually what got me through the day. I was so tired today, like a million times worse than yesterday, even though I got no sleep night before last and I got about 7 last night. I guess it caught up to me.

It was worth it though. Even though I was probably scarily cranky last night (I have these crazy mood swings and sometimes pick fights with people when I am sleep deprived) I had a lot of fun at Nebrasky's "an evening with Ali G." His friends are pretty cool, we got a LOT of mileage out of the phrase "you like hee-haw?" and we all watched racist cartoons as well as Ali G AND the Young Ones, which (weirdly coincidental) I had actually tried to rent the day before but got sidetracked.

0 comments: