Tuesday, October 24, 2006

All I need is a little discourage

So this conversation on the walkie talkies happened when I was not at work, but Opt kindly documented it (and then had to tell me about it anyway because I didn't notice the note in my mailbox). I think it only shows how truly awesome my coworkers are:

Explosion: Who's making fun of my "Applied Mechanics" book?
Opt: Ha ha, you're a mechanic!
Exp: Actually, that's a physics book.
Nebrasky: Your mom is a physics book!
Nebrasky: ..That one's going out to Phoexx0r
Thug: too bad she's already gone
Opt: but not from our hearts
Nebrasky: Oh. That's not as funny, then.

I've decided I like Explosion (despite his slowness in the displayed conver where he doesn't realize Opt knows what applied mechanics are) because he brought in Idlewild for music after close tonight. Idlewild! Total win.

1 comments:

Phoex said...

haha I did. Because he likes Idlewild!