Saturday, September 23, 2006

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis guuuuuuuuuuuuy

Maybe if I shame him properly, it will never happen again.

Ryan: man that was stupid
Me: getting drunk?
Me: yeah
Me: got a hangover?
Ryan: Hmm not exactly
Ryan: my head does hurt, and I have a bit of a fever
Me: do people get fevers from drinkin'?
Ryan: but I Think that's probably more related to not eating anything yesterday, and vomitting most of the night
Me: holy crap :/
Me: did you drink even more after you got offline?
Ryan: Nah, about the tiem I stopped responding was because I went into the bathroom to begin operation pukealot
Me: Awww, Ryan
Ryan: Yeah, and that lasted pretty much all night.. after about.. 11 I think I was able to fall asleep for an hour a stretch
Ryan: but I'd keep waking up with a fever and having to throw up
Ryan: even water wasn't staying down
Ryan: Feeling a little better now though.. managed to eat half a piece of toast, and keep water down
Me: man, that sucks :/
Ryan: I ended up calling brooke around.. 9:00 I think
Ryan: but at that point I was so far gone that I couldn't really talk, and ended up mostly just lying on the bathroom floor whining and crying
Ryan: That's right, I became THAT guy

In other news the colitis did flare up again. So I DO feel justified in staying home from work. Hell's yeah, boss-boss can take that to the bank and shove it up her big fat ass!

0 comments: