Sunday, September 24, 2006

Ten speed! If I must, then I must!

Me: so am I an ass if I hear the construction guys next door playing shakira and I want to blast Wolf Parade at them?
Ryan: haha
Ryan: not at all
Ryan: though what's the point of fighting crappy music with more crappy music :X
Me: haha what should I blast at them then? :P
Ryan: haha I dunno
Ryan: bloodhound gang :X
Me: haha no that would give them ideas
Me: I could play coheed and cambria. One of their songs helped me face down a motorcycle gang
Ryan: haha that works
Me: Well I figure I have to play something a liiiittle weird
Me: so they're like, "what the hell is up with that chick next door" more than "great taste in music, maybe I will talk to her"
Ryan: haha yeah that's probably not the desired effect
Me: and I don't want them to come looking for vagina over here, as bloodhound gang would have it
Ryan: haha this is true
Me: haha, I was just forced to do something else that would probably frighten t hem off if they were looking over here
Me: my parents got me this massive industrial sized case of butt wipes at sams
Ryan: flash 'em the wang?
Me: and I had to break into that
Me: well that too, but that kind of turned them on

Also I like the comments Sista left me RE: calling out from work:

Sista: i've never called into work... ever..

i want to though.

Me: look you and opt are just better people than I am. If I feel like shit it's just not worth it to me.

Sista: oh you're not less of a person

your more of a person

i'm a chicken shit

your a brave little toaster

me: haha.... thanks? No one's ever called me a brave little toaster before. I think I like it.

1 comments:

Phoex said...

hahah