Friday, August 11, 2006

I wanna see you dance in your pants

So I am a complete moron. I was late to work today and almost late yesterday. I just... two days in a row have just not paid attention to the time and didn't leave till late. So..... that's another 1/2 occurance for me. I really think I might've fucked myself over for that promotion. I was really on the edge to begin with, but now....... and explaining it away doesn't really work. Because though I didn't mean to blow off work, obviously I'm absentminded enough to not come on time, which looks bad.

I kind of also want to point out that a lot of others were due to colitis (though again that would be like... well how can you do the job then?) and I have one from spring when I was sick for two days, saw a doctor, but didn't get a note from the doctor because I didn't know I was supposed to, to make it one occurance instead of two.

In other news, Dance Whore is turning out well. Of course he had his share of n00b problems we had to help him with, but he was pretty cool under pressure. We were really shorthanded because Jersey called in, and this huge line built up, and whereas when I was new I would've freaked out, he just kept truckin', so I was impressed.

In other other news: still hate the headsets. Really hate the headsets. Really fuckin' hate the headsets.

Ditto colitis.

Ditto the world.

0 comments: