Thursday, August 10, 2006

there's some real conversation for your ass

So the headsets suck. They at least don't look as stupid as I thought, but they hurt my ears and it is impossible to listen to a customer while someone is talking on it.

to make it suck less, we do have handles.

Opt is Optimus Prime
Flow Chart is Flow Chart
Jersey is Jersey Tan Pants

(I love how this gives me an excuse to pretty much use my blog names for everyone)

one of the sups who I keep forgetting to give a blog name is Excalibur (because she sings)

I want to make everyone call Lister "21 Jump Street" because he is gay for Johnny Depp.

I'm sure more will come. I also got to use 10-4 good buddy, 10-100 (too many times :/), and "lone eagle to the money bar"

Also: slim fast optima: not good at keeping you not hungry like they say. Of course, that might also be because they gave me my break 3 hours into a 9 hour shift.

Lastly in future posts, the new guy is "Dance Whore" because his real name is in a Franz Ferdinand song with that line.

0 comments: