Saturday, August 12, 2006

I keep my head up tight

Holy geez I'm tired. I am NOT fond of this closing every day but one business. Hoping it will change. Even if I don't get the promotion. Also, because of my vacation, I have to work all the days up to it in a row, of course.

Which, I'm freakin' out about, they took the position off of the little "hiring" thing, so did they hire someone? I kind of asked Excalibur and she didn't seem to know. AND, said that I don't have too many occurances to be considered. So I think they'd at least be like, "No we don't want you" like last time, instead of letting me worry about it this whole time. Unless they really ARE considering me, but are waiting until Elaine is off vacation? Too nerve racking.

Speaking of which, I almost did it again today. This time I feel was a little more justified, as I was out with Opt and had wrongfully assumed she was watching the time. Then I hadn't been that concerned anyway, because I thought it would take less time getting back than I thought. BUT, thanks to literally sprinting through the store, I got back at the exact last minute possible to not get one. So... yay.

Thirdly the colitis was hella bad today. I had thought I was getting better, but apparently not. I really need to see my colon guy, though really, ever since he got me to the point where I was not pooing blood anymore a few years ago, he has not been much more of a help with anything.

0 comments: