Sunday, July 23, 2006

I park in handicapped spaces while handicapped people make handicapped faces

So today sucked. I was pooing so much I finally had to go home from work. I feel bad because now I'll have 5 and 1/2 occurances and also another person had to leave that day for funeral arrangements.

But I mean, I was doing more pooing than work....... so technically I was doing them a favor?

I got home and took a nap for like two hours, which was strange as I usually can not nap even if I want to. And when I woke up..... I felt better.

I really wish I knew what was up with my colitis lately. I am thinking of talking to my colon doctor at some point, because it is really getting ridiculous again, but I really don't know what he can do. Especially since anything he WOULD do would require a colonoscopy first, which is basically two days of living hell that would not only obviously suck, but require me to take off work.

Later I went to the nephew's birthday party. He was cute as ever. I have to say I find it annoying that my side of the family is outnumbered 5 to 1 by my brother in law's family at these things, so me and my parents huddle together isolated from the rest of the people there.

I am going to tell my parents about Ryan visiting thru an email tonight, I think. I dont' really want to talk to them face to face about it. But I figure since they obviously already know about it anyway I might as well get the honesty brownie points (however few they may be if my parents have visited the old one and realized that I know they know). I kind of don't want to ruin my dad's birthday if my mom has a cow about it (the 30th), but I also kind of figure I might as well just go ahead and do it now that at least the nephew's birthday is out of the way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»