Sunday, July 23, 2006

So what say you and all your friends meet all of my friends in the alley tonight

So I changed my settings so people who don't have blogger can post a comment, I'm sorry that it did that in the first place.

I have to say, unfortuately, I might have to switch again, as I realized I posted a comment under this name on someone else's blog, who I used to link to, who my parent's may or may not visit too. But I'm not going to worry about it for now, especially since I have sitemeter up again and I'll pretty much catch them at it again if it happens. I would think they would have learned their lesson to begin with, but who knows. And if they're frickin' willing to do crazy things like read it from a different computer, it's not worth it to me to be all paranoid about it. They can just read it like before and if I happen to start writing vicious diatribes about them and/or post crazy shit like that I'm developing a crack habit, well, serves them right.

Hell..... it actually is kind of nice to have them know stuff sometimes. I emailed them about Ryan coming, and they're pretty cool about it. And going to Vegas, they flipped out a lot less than I thought they would. Secretly reading my blog apparently gives them time to brace themselves.

3 comments:

Terrace said...

I love how the seperate titles on your recent posts say:

this honkey's gone to heaven
like some disgraced cosmonaut

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»