Saturday, June 02, 2012

So today I came across a song from the 60's that I used to love (well still love?  but hadn't thought about for awhile).  It's funny, when I think about an oldie song, I never know if people I know will get it or not.  My parents were super old when they had me (Dad was like 42, my mom not that much younger) and they listened to oldies in the car when I was growing up.  Whereas I think most people my age's parents were more into classic rock.  Anyway, I try not to be suspicious, but I am, and I feel like running across this awesome song again is a good omen.  Also:  I love the fact that the shitty producers of this video spend more time showing the awful set than the guy's awesome two-necked guitar.  I also love the drummer guy stopping to play the tambourine while still holding onto the drumsticks.

0 comments: