Monday, August 02, 2010

So I felt slightly ashamed of getting a new computer, when my old one is perfectly fine..... buut, I wanted a laptop because my butt hurts from sitting all day at work on those crappy chairs, and you can lay down or sit on something softer when you don't have to sit at a desk.

Anyway, I really do like the laptop. One of the fun things I did tonight was video chat with my friends Ryan and Brooke, it was almost like really hanging out. I actually wouldn't have gotten the webcam if I had a choice, but it was included in the package, so it's cool that I found out I like it. Sort of like a bonus.

So... now they know what the insides of my nostrils and mouth look like. And I got to see them clean up cat pee. I believe this is the ultimate purpose of this sort of technology.

0 comments: