Thursday, October 01, 2009

Yesterday was badass. I got to:

1) Meet my dad's woman. She laughs at my jokes. I approve. Just kidding, she actually seems nice and all otherwise as well. I think I'd have a problem if she were like, way younger than dad and really trashy or something, but I know dad has better taste than that.

2) Julie was in Bniz! She apparently had to retrieve her car and paint a mural for some friend of hers. We watched 007 hop around, caught up on things, and discussed how we would improve on Poo Parcels by adding candy corn, or finding some kind of candy that looks like real corn, various fillings/flavors, various shapes produced by different animals, white chocolate for bird poo. I could RULE the mail order fake poop business. Though I sort of cheated, I used fudge instead of trying to mold a poop from regular chocolate. It was orig. the super sexy dessert for dinner with Jeremy, but I let Julie have part of a turd too. I tried to get her to take some back for Lothar, but she was afraid the people she was staying with would freak out if she tried to keep a poop in their fridge until she left.

Gaaar.... halfway through the poop talk I remembered that Lori reads my blog now. Good god, I'm sorry. Yes Lori, this is the extent to which I am obsessed with poo. I apologize. Really, you should be happy that I'm good enough of a sister that I heretofore kept the most disturbing things from you.

3) Then I had dinner with Jeremy. I at first felt bad (I think I had heartburn from the poop--yes, yes, I deserve it for eating poop) but felt better after I ate something else and had some peppermint tea. The something else is this tortellini soup he made me, which was actually really good. I had my doubts when I saw him adding "vegetable broth" to the mix. I had not known of the existence of such a thing, nor would I have likely tried it on my own if I had, but it was actually really good. Of course, he gave me the opportunity to smother it in Parmesan cheese. Considering I do that with half of what I eat most of the time anyway: yay. Then we watched some Monty Python. It was something completely different (har har har) but good!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't begrudge what brings people entertainment...but again, if you could shield the phews for a while, iwould be most appreciative!