Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Man, I think I've mentioned it before, but: Sally who I work with is creepy with her children, she like grabs their butts and talks about their levels of hotness.

So today she said, "It was weird, last night I came home, and my son was in his clothes on top of his bed."

I said, "Maybe it was to foil your plans for molesting him."

Then... "Which one was it?"

She couldn't help but smile, "The one with the really good butt."

I also kind of felt bad for her, apparently people at work have been hitching rides home with her, only they don't actually live near her and it puts her way out of the way. The one is the blind guy I hate driving. I sort of halfheartedly offered to do it for her instead, as I have no real need to get up early in the morning (whereas she gets off work at 2am and then has to like, work at her second job at 7am or something), but she said not to. The other is this lady (who wasn't here tonight) who actually lost her license due to some drunk driving. Which.... I feel like she deserves what she gets for drunk driving, but I understand why Sally doormatted it, and just does it. I loathed driving the blind jerky guy home but never really got the courage to be like, "Hey, you're a dick, I'm not doing favors for you anymore." I just pretended I was busy. Though, I have to say, if I were in Sally's position (the lack of sleep) I think it would be enough for me to man up and tell both of them to go to hell. But... I dunno, sleep is extremely important to me, I know a lot of other people who can get by on less.

Things I need to do:

clean
clean
clean
clean
clean
clean.

0 comments: