Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I had something I wanted to blog the other day but didn't because it was busted again.... I'm really getting fed up. I don't understand, either. Like every other thing googley works like a charm. Blogger used to have problems before google took it over, then they stopped, and now years later it's worse than it ever was. I can't really remember. Eh, whatever.

Anyway, since Weds evening I've had a horrible sore throat... and no other cold or whatever symptoms. I orig. thought it was rock band related, because I sang till I was past hoarse--hey, it's the last time I'm going to play it, why not? But it kept on and on. I don't know if the rockband thing made it more susceptible to infection or if it's a coincidence, but... ow.

I fiiiinally gave up and went to a doctor today... I'm not 100% sure if he knew anything or cared at all. He says it's most likely strep or mono, and considering I have no other symptoms, I do not think it is strep or mono. But they gave me antibiotics so hopefully whatever the hell else it is dies.

But I have been going to work despite the sore throat, because my attendance is not so stellar. Actually, for awhile it was the sort of sore throat that really hurt to swallow but not that much to talk.... but today started really hurting at the end. So I'm working tomorrow, because (due to pure coincidence) I only have to be on the phone like one hour, the rest I'm doing other meetings and things. Weds is my day off. Then I took most of Thurs off (if you do it ahead of time your attendance isn't damaged) and then most of Fri off (which I was anyway because Josh is coming over). Hopefully I feel better by then.

0 comments: