Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I had a crazy, epic long dream last night. Probably really boring, so skip it unless you're into that.

So it started out that I was going away for a weekend for the wedding of one of my friends from high school. There was this really awkward communal shower thing going as far as bathroom arrangements. Creepy.

Also there: a chick I used to work with at Borders, and two characters from a TV show I've been watching on Hulu recently (Kyle XY... I feel so lame, it's supposed to be sci fi, but it's actually really adolescent soap opera-y as well... not to mention having originally aired on "ABC Family." But, for what it is, it's good, and I have no life, so I watch it... better than ALF at least, right?). Then somehow it came out that the Borders chick was related to the Kyle XY people.

I was with a bunch of people who were basically strangers to me, and I was nervous, but eventually I got to really like them and want to be friends. I think there was even bowling involved, which I normally dislike.

Then the wedding ended in this crazy holographic ghost thing, I don't even know how to describe it. Like there was the actual wedding, then someone had hired some special effects guy to make it look like ghosts in the house were having a wedding afterwards. In the dream it was really cool, though I think it would be kind of creepy, like "why have dead people at your wedding?" in real life. The people getting married weren't even goth or anything.

Then afterwards when we went home, my mom wanted to see the pictures or something, so she insisted on taking me to my old high school, which is apparently where the bride was hanging out. It was really depressing going back to school, because there had been a lot of changes to both the building, and the people there. Though, a guy I work with now was somehow the assistant principal, and talking to him was alright.

The bride had a big bowl of starburst candy at the table. I think it was because I was mad jonesing for some earlier yesterday and couldn't find any at work (80 vending machines, one convenience store, no starburst? Lame). Yep, that's the one part of the dream I can explain. I saw some of the people from the wedding, but now that we weren't all stuck in a house together, they didn't seem that interested in being friends.

Then I was sort of lost outside the school, I couldn't find my mom anymore. I was trying to get back to where our car was but I couldn't find it. So then I decided to run home on foot. But there was slippery ice and I kept falling down. THen I somehow ended up in a car driving, but I couldn't open my eyes up all the way to see what I was doing. Then I woke up.

0 comments: