Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gah, had to stay home today because of the poops. Which doesn't make me happy, it seems a few of the promotions I've gotten really close to lately have hit a wall when they check on my attendance. I have to look into getting them covered by that one law about chronic diseases. Can't do it with the old ones because you only have a certain time frame, but I should start doing it now. There's a lot of stupid paperwork though and I'm not 100% sure it's covered, as one part of it stipulates you have to go to the doctor for your disease at least twice a year, and I usually only go once unless there's a new development.

To be honest, I wish I could just have pictures of my poop on file with my absences, I think anyone would understand that. Granted, I have some gnarly looking poos even when I'm mostly fine, but today it came out this olive-colored water. You can't really argue that someone doesn't need to stay home when they've had that come out their butt. Thankfully, this particular episode doesn't hurt that much, it's just mainly constantly having go to very urgently. It was happening yesterday and the day before, too, so hopefully it blows over soon.

Oh another thing, is usually even when I'm feeling bad, my stomach doesn't make that many noises, but today and yesterday it's been going nuts. It's loud enough to startle my rabbit away.

0 comments: