Friday, May 29, 2009

Notes on 007:

1) I like to stand on the other side of the pet gate when he's trying to get through and say, "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!" and cackle maniacally.

2) He likes to get back at me by moving the litter box and peeing where it would've been had he not moved it

3) I plan to take a picture of me with him when I'm all bridesmaided up and label it "Prom 2009"

4) I actually didn't end up doing it, but when I hadn't told my dad about 007 yet, I wanted to be like, "Well... I invited you over here to meet someone special. He moved in with me a few days ago, I found him on the internet about two months ago. I was afraid you wouldn't like him, he's a little weird.... he's vegetarian, way shorter than me, and really quiet." and then be like, "tada! rabbit!"

0 comments: