Monday, April 27, 2009

Had the bridal shower a couple days ago, still have to upload picture. I also got video of Julie opening her gift from me, and she looks sufficiently pleased! Did some preps for the bachelorette par-tay, which should even more sufficiently please her. We also played some battlestar galactica at Lothar's house. I have to say: not as turned on by it as most of them. Maybe if you are a bad dude it's fun, but as a good guy most of your time is spent donating cards to make "checks." IE everyone tosses cards into a pot so that something bad doesn't happen. Then... when the bad things come out everyone dies anyway because things are ludicrously unbalanced.

But, I like making my character make out with other characters and judging the relative hotness of whatever character I'm playing.

Not been doing much else.... really mean to clean but am not (SHOCKING, hearing this from ME!). I guess today is good, Josh emailed me finally after I accidently pissed him off last week. And I talked to Tina for awhile, until my battery died (despite being hooked to the charger while I was talking). She's also started twittering, and through her I found links to Brent Spiner & Nathan Fillion's twitters. I already liked them, but I find Nathan Filion even more awesome now that he makes fart jokes on the internet. Spiner is odd but funny, so pretty much how you would expect, too.

0 comments: