Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Almost late for work today... fucked up my alarm.

Had lady troubles.

Got my first voice insult at work in a long time, some asshole woman thought I had hung up (we generally just hit mute and let the caller hang up unless they forget to hang up for a long time) and was like, "God that woman's voice is annoying," and proceeded to do an extremely unflattering imitation of me. I tried to come back on the line and be like, "Is there anything else I can help you with?" which has shamed people in the past, but I think she'd set down the phone and couldn't even hear me.

Jesus christ, people. You are jerks. Except for the people who read the blog, you're my loved ones. So probably no jerks read this so I don't know. People need to stop being assholes to strangers though. For real.

So all in all, not my finest hour.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

we're still jerks, but we're YOUR jerks so that makes us all fine :)