Sunday, March 01, 2009

Yesterday was pretty awesome. Anna had a birthday party. It's the first time I've seen her since August. We both like each other and find each other hilarious but are both too busy(her) lazy(me) to keep in touch.

Anyhoo, I had some limes left over from a pie I made from work, so I made the beautiful pie from the previous post. I think I actually like it better with just the lime, without all the whipped cream and strawberries, because it doesn't taste that limey this way, and I like strawberries better on their own too.

We had some fun with mad libs including one with all poop that produced the sentence, "when the leaves have lost all their feces, and the ground is covered with bloody snow diahrea," and another one where the theme was toys/dolls where a Catherine the Great doll required "thousands of dollars of suspenders" to operate.

I got to play Ninja Burger (awesome) and apparently I am really good at wii Mario party.

I also had pie and a ginormous slice of this really good chocolate cake with cherries in it. Unfortunately, my colon thought eating a few apples, a lot of pink lemonade, and two slices of dessert was a bad idea, because on the way home my colon senses started stabbing. I also got a migraine at the same time, and got to lay down the rest of the night hoping that my loud downstairs neighbor would shut the fuck up.

Yeah... I can't complain TOO much considering this guy is way better than the other people who lived down there, but he's been really loud the last two or three weeks. There's lots of bangs and shouting suddenly coming from down there, and I'm frequently treated to a loud nickelback concert. Hell, I don't know, maybe the place has changed hands a THIRD time, I saw a for sale sign out front awhile ago.

0 comments: