Friday, March 06, 2009

So the wiener who sits at my desk at work (no, not me) has now complained to my supervisor about my mug, because of germs (once more, I must ask: is this fucking psycho so stupid that she's afraid of accidently forgetting whose mug it is and drinking out of it? This is the only way I can see germs being spread by it. Plus, she has nothing to fear if she did. I have a flu shot, I haven't gotten a cold all winter, and no one ever makes out with me so no danger of mono).

So I have actually been told by The Man that I must no longer keep a mug at my desk. I really, really hate this because not only is the childish person who throws away people's property and goes and cries to mommy when they can't get their way being rewarded, but it is an utter double standard because tons of other people get to keep mugs at their desk simply because they don't have a wiener sitting at it (again, not me).

I'm not mad at my supervisor at all, but I do kind of wish she'd told the wiener to fuck off, I think my previous supervisor would've (tactfully, of course). Anyway, I straight up told my sup that I was just going to keep my mug at Connie's desk from now on (I love Connie but it reminds me of the double standard again--the woman has 8 million things on her desk), since I already had been, since the wiener had been throwing away my property, and the sup didn't mind.

Actually, instead of keeping my mug elsewhere I had planned on bringing mug after mug in just to annoy the wiener, I have about one million mugs I've inherited from my older sister that I never use anyway because they're too small. But when Connie offered a win-win situation (i.e. I can basically keep my mug at the same place and the wiener won't freak out) I took the offer, because I AM NOT AN ASSHOLE UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE WHO SIT AT MY DESK.

0 comments: